Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

LILLE Bed side Cot from Toys R Us - does anyone have one with instructions to hand?

(10 Posts)
moi Wed 19-Jan-05 09:05:59

Lille bed side cot bought around three years ago.

If anyone has the instructions to hand, would you mind checking if there is a specific way to dismantle it? As I seem to remember that there is but have lost the instructions.

Thanks in advance

moi Wed 19-Jan-05 09:24:44

bump

moi Wed 19-Jan-05 10:04:02

another shameless bump
surely someone must have one...

moi Wed 19-Jan-05 11:18:18

No-one?

secur Wed 19-Jan-05 11:26:49

Message withdrawn

moi Wed 19-Jan-05 11:35:35

Just rang toys r us and they don't stock them anymore. But they are going to find out the manufacturer's name and call me back.

Thanks so much for you help, Secur!

secur Wed 19-Jan-05 12:20:45

Message withdrawn

Carameli Wed 19-Jan-05 12:41:11

I don't know if this will be any help, but we had to dismantle it to move it from our room to the nursery when dd was moving into her own room as the doorways were really narrow.

I remember that we first loosened all the bolts on the side and then removed the drop side first, I think we pushed it down under the cot and then we were able to slip it out.

Then it was basically a matter of slowly loosening the rest of the bolts with one of us holding onto the slatted base. Does this make any sense at all.

hope this helps

moi Wed 19-Jan-05 12:47:09

carameli - that sounds exactly like it! We have had to do it a few times and need to just get it out of the room. No need for dismantling! Will ask DH to give that a go! Thanks!

Carameli Wed 19-Jan-05 12:51:53

hope you get it sorted out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now