Talk

Advanced search

Transparent A4-size boxes?

(8 Posts)
franch Mon 26-May-08 12:17:20

I feel Muji should be the place for this, but their website's a bit rubbish - can't find what I need - all their A4 storage things seem to be fairly shallow drawer type things, whereas I want something more shoebox-ish.

I do want something that can be on display - the Really Useful Boxes are a bit unattractive altho I'm sure they'd do the right size.

They're for DH and I to use as in-trays that we can stash either in a cupboard or a shelf in our shared home office - the idea is that if either of us clutters up the desk, the other can chuck all their stuff in their box - which is why something really shallow won't work.

wingandprayer Mon 26-May-08 12:19:54

Try this place - various things that might do the job www.aplaceforeverything.co.uk

WendyWeber Mon 26-May-08 12:21:29

plasticboxshop.co.uk smile

Sizes are given in litres but if you look at individual ones they give dimensions. I bet there'll be something there!

Iota Mon 26-May-08 12:21:39

are these any good?

franch Mon 26-May-08 13:02:12

Thanks all!

WW and Iota - these are great but not the style I'm looking for - I need something that looks more like this or this, but in the right size.

Am searching your site W&P thanks

franch Mon 26-May-08 13:05:41

Can't find it on your site either W&P, although I suppose this might work

franch Mon 26-May-08 13:10:33

Aha this is it I think!

franch Sat 02-Aug-08 12:30:52

The one I found turned out, after a long wait, to be discontinued.

Yet another simple thing that doesn't seem to exist!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now