Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Clarins 8 hour cream - What differences have you noticed?

(12 Posts)
BubblesDeVere Tue 18-Jan-05 11:05:31

I have just bought some of this and hope I notice some difference.

What differences have you noticed whilst using this and how often do you apply it?

BubblesDeVere Tue 18-Jan-05 12:07:14

Also, I've just put some on and noticed that it gives my face a slight sheen, so, do you use this under makeup or at night, sorry for the questions, but the usage instructions are quite vague.

northerner Tue 18-Jan-05 12:34:15

hi there!

I don't use this but have read about it as they rich and famous swear by it. I think you can use it under make up or on it's own (if your skin is up to it!)

BubblesDeVere Tue 18-Jan-05 12:38:41

Thanks, it feels quite nice on the skin, but does give it a very greasy look.

juniperdewdrop Tue 18-Jan-05 12:57:06

Do you know if it's any good for spot prone skins? I still get a few at 36 but need a good day cream too.

BubblesDeVere Tue 18-Jan-05 13:12:40

No idea, but, I think i read somewhere that someone used it on their childs molluscum. I'm just hoping that someone sees this thread soon and can answer our questions.

juniperdewdrop Tue 18-Jan-05 13:20:43

thanks bubbles, think i'll do a search and see if there's any info on it.

juniperdewdrop Tue 18-Jan-05 13:26:01

i can only find info on elizabeth arden 8 hour cream?

what price is it normally? I found that one for 10.50

BubblesDeVere Tue 18-Jan-05 13:34:31

I think thats around what I paid for it, I do know that a couple of mumsnetters swear by it.

juniperdewdrop Tue 18-Jan-05 13:45:10

was it elizabeth arden or clarins?

paolosgirl Tue 18-Jan-05 14:19:39

It's Elizabth Arden - MIL gave me some at the weekend. I've used it on my scaly hands, and they've come up like new. Also used it on a couple of little red marks left by old plooks, and I swear I can see a difference already.

BubblesDeVere Tue 18-Jan-05 16:00:36

Duh! Sorry to confust you Juniperdrop, you are quite right, it is Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: