Talk

Advanced search

Clarins 8 hour cream - What differences have you noticed?

(12 Posts)
BubblesDeVere Tue 18-Jan-05 11:05:31

I have just bought some of this and hope I notice some difference.

What differences have you noticed whilst using this and how often do you apply it?

BubblesDeVere Tue 18-Jan-05 12:07:14

Also, I've just put some on and noticed that it gives my face a slight sheen, so, do you use this under makeup or at night, sorry for the questions, but the usage instructions are quite vague.

northerner Tue 18-Jan-05 12:34:15

hi there!

I don't use this but have read about it as they rich and famous swear by it. I think you can use it under make up or on it's own (if your skin is up to it!)

BubblesDeVere Tue 18-Jan-05 12:38:41

Thanks, it feels quite nice on the skin, but does give it a very greasy look.

juniperdewdrop Tue 18-Jan-05 12:57:06

Do you know if it's any good for spot prone skins? I still get a few at 36 but need a good day cream too.

BubblesDeVere Tue 18-Jan-05 13:12:40

No idea, but, I think i read somewhere that someone used it on their childs molluscum. I'm just hoping that someone sees this thread soon and can answer our questions.

juniperdewdrop Tue 18-Jan-05 13:20:43

thanks bubbles, think i'll do a search and see if there's any info on it.

juniperdewdrop Tue 18-Jan-05 13:26:01

i can only find info on elizabeth arden 8 hour cream?

what price is it normally? I found that one for 10.50

BubblesDeVere Tue 18-Jan-05 13:34:31

I think thats around what I paid for it, I do know that a couple of mumsnetters swear by it.

juniperdewdrop Tue 18-Jan-05 13:45:10

was it elizabeth arden or clarins?

paolosgirl Tue 18-Jan-05 14:19:39

It's Elizabth Arden - MIL gave me some at the weekend. I've used it on my scaly hands, and they've come up like new. Also used it on a couple of little red marks left by old plooks, and I swear I can see a difference already.

BubblesDeVere Tue 18-Jan-05 16:00:36

Duh! Sorry to confust you Juniperdrop, you are quite right, it is Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now