Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Long shot - where can I find a travel flipchart/easel to make presentation

(8 Posts)
velcrobott Mon 17-Jan-05 17:13:03

The thing is I am about to embark on a series of presentation - I will need to use public transport so I need to be able to carry my flip chart!!! I saw one in wood (I think) which the speaker seem to carry in a special bag. I didn't get to ask where she found it. The easel/flip chart did not have legs and could therefore be put on floor or table. It used normla size flip chart paper.

Any idea ?

P.S. It can't be too expensive either but suggest away !
THANK YOU!

amynnixmum Mon 17-Jan-05 17:13:54

Have you tried Staples?

ediemay Mon 17-Jan-05 17:16:55

Would the staples or office world websites be able to help? Sorry, I'm hopeless at links. Art suppliers do make 'short' easels to sit on table tops - are there any art supplies shops in your Yellow Pages? Hope you find something, sorry to be vague

bran Mon 17-Jan-05 17:20:44

Viking direct have just about every kind of stationery/office equipment there is.

velcrobott Mon 17-Jan-05 17:23:35

That's the thing they all sell bog standard (10kg) flip chart.... thanks though....

velcrobott Tue 18-Jan-05 19:22:24

Anymore ideas?

spod Tue 18-Jan-05 19:24:24

try ebay?

lucy5 Tue 18-Jan-05 19:35:13

in staples you can buy a portable flip chart that looks like a folder and then flips over and you can place it on the desk. Its about a4 size, dont know if this is too small. I used to use my when presenting to small groups.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now