Talk

Advanced search

Nursery furniture.

(5 Posts)
Flossam Sun 16-Jan-05 16:20:56

I've finally decided on a cot that I think I want (cheap cot bed that allows you to co-sleep basically). But as Ds is already getting so much bigger we are needing more space for his clothes. Does anyone know of somewhere that does reasonably priced wardrobes/drawers? Is Homebase anygood as I have a voucher for there, but not sure they do furniture, is it just DIY? (website does not show products). TIa

sparklymieow Sun 16-Jan-05 16:25:22

The homebase here does do beds and wardrobes, might be worth checking out your local store

ja9 Sun 16-Jan-05 18:32:31

ikea

we got a lovely set of drawers for ds nursery. delighted with them - look great and the top is deep enough to hold a changing mat - bonus!

mckenzie Sun 16-Jan-05 18:41:33

I second Ikea. Good value I think, dont buy the baby wardrobe though as he'll outgrow so so quickly.

Flossam Mon 17-Jan-05 14:46:37

Well I made it to Homebase, managed to pick up a starter bedroom set. Not sure how long it will stand for but bearing in mind we're in rented accomodation and might have to get rid of it for another move should be sufficient! Was 89.99, +25 delivery, but with 20% off voucher £97 all in! That was for three drawers, wardrobe with drawers and bedside table. Not specifically nursery furniture but suitable I think all the same. Thanks for the help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now