Talk

Advanced search

rain poncho - where to buy?

(6 Posts)
Blossie Fri 03-Jan-03 20:47:11

I'm looking for a rain poncho for my ds (14 months) to wear on the back of his dad's bicycle - can anyone help on where to buy?

thanks

EmmaTMG Fri 03-Jan-03 20:59:55

Although I'm not sure if they do poncho's I found a website called Muddypuddles who do all-in-one suits that go over clothes and coats. I know they work as I was talking to another mum at the park recently who 18 month old was sitting in a puddle!
My 18 month old had his first wellington boot experience today, where he walked like he'd been riding a horse for a few days and promtly fell over in the deepest and muddiest puddle in the park so I'll be buying one soon.
Hope this helps.

soothepoo Fri 03-Jan-03 22:08:44

Raindrops also don't do ponchos (!) but they do a flourescent yellow and navy waterproof jacket and dungarees combo with reflective strips that would be ideal for the back of a bike. There is also a tie on hat and mittens for that completely co-ordinated look .

GillW Sat 04-Jan-03 16:47:55

Saw some today in the Young Explorers shop - but the smallest was age 3-4 years.

GillW Sat 04-Jan-03 16:52:16

Actually Blossie, for use on a bike, not for walking in, that size might be ok for you - they're under "jackets" on their website, near the bottom.

Blossie Sat 04-Jan-03 19:05:18

Thanks Gill - just looked on the young explorers website and the cape looks brill! He's a big boy so I dont think that age 3-4 will be that much too big.

thanks again!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: