Talk

Advanced search

anyone got the jumpking airbourne trampoline?

(7 Posts)
shrub Sat 15-Jan-05 14:31:23

thinking of getting a 12 foot one for ds1's 5th birthday. wanted to know whether they are good value for money and most importantly are they bouncy enough???

morningpaper Sat 15-Jan-05 15:26:06

I've got a 10 footer from Argos - it was 129.99. We bought it last summer and have used it LOADS. It's packed away now because I was worried it might take off in the strong winter winds. It was lovely just to lie on in the evenings and relax - THOROUGHLY recommend it if you've got the room (or are prepared to let it take over your garden!)

shrub Sat 15-Jan-05 21:15:17

morningpaper - does it come with a safety net and is it really bouncy? the bed and chairs can't take it anymore

louee Sat 15-Jan-05 21:29:05

would also like to know about best type of trampoline with net approximate spend of £300 possibly 15'.(yep my garden is huge)

shrub Tue 18-Jan-05 15:00:23

bounce!

Gobbledigook Tue 18-Jan-05 15:02:01

Ooh, I'd love info on this too.

For example - do you really need an expensive TP one or can you do with Argos or B&Q? I saw one in B&Q miles cheaper than TP but concluded it must be crap (on no basis whatsoever!).

My beds are taking a hammering too and besides, I wanna go!!!

shrub Tue 18-Jan-05 15:14:50

me too gobbledigook! though think i will have to keep my trampolining nocturnal as we are overlooked by the neighbours and well my boobs aren't what they use to be... though depends which way the wind is
blowing! if only they would bounce upwards all the time.
my ds's have tried both supertramp and jumpking and i thought the jumpking was better because the safety net was on the inside of the pads - i worried if both of them using it - one could get foot/hand trapped in springs which are underneath the pads. i also saw tesco doing both trampoline and net for £199 before xmas - they were 8ft ones but i remember being told that the smaller they are the less bounce they have - no idea if this is true.....

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: