Talk

Advanced search

Calling SofiaAmes.....

(6 Posts)
bluesky Thu 13-Jan-05 11:36:31

On an old thread ages ago I remember you had advice/contacts on big fridge/freezers, we are about to buy a biggie and wondered if you had any tips. Thanks

bluesky Thu 13-Jan-05 17:28:11

bump ....

ladymuck Thu 13-Jan-05 17:34:00

Not she, but I've got one (and would have taken MN advice on it) if you mean tha American Style double doored ones. Absolutely fabulous - one of my best buys. We opted against the external wqater/ice dispenser due to young dss, but have a reasonable internal icemaker (we went for a Samsung model). We checked in shops but bought online. Lots of variable height shelves, including in the doors. Easy to find stuff.

I'm leaving her for 2 months whilst I'm having building work done. I think that I'm going to miss the fridge freezer more than I'll miss dh....

Nome Thu 13-Jan-05 17:44:48

We got the side-by-side Daewoo. I love it and don't know how I lived without it before... We decided against having a model that needed to be plumbed in and just keep the filter jug in the door. Love, love, love.

SoupDragon Thu 13-Jan-05 17:57:13

We've got the Samsung but with the external ice/water dispensers which are, IMO, a must. DSs (nearly 6 and nearly 4) have been able to help themselves to water for a year now and it's fab! One less chore for me to do

bluesky Thu 13-Jan-05 19:28:39

Thanks everyone, I'm looking at the Maytag if anyone has one of those? The 'helping themselves to water' is brilliant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now