Talk

Advanced search

STOKKE XPLORY

(10 Posts)
jibberjabber Wed 12-Jan-05 14:08:06

Does anyone have one. I have tried one out in the shop and am very impressed but would appreciate feedback from any owners. The demo I was given wasn't brilliant. She duggested taking the seat off before collasing which seemed a bit of a faff.
Can anyone enlighten me before I blow too much money ?

aloha Wed 12-Jan-05 15:06:18

I do have one....but I've not used it! I think it looks fab, I love the high seat and the way it looks and I really, really wanted to use it for baby number two due in Feb, but ds despite being three is still finding it hard to walk long distances at any speed (he's dyspraxic) so I need a pushchair with a sit-on buggy board attached, which you can't use with an Explory. So, if you do want one that is brand new, still in box and in Graphite (steel grey) at a considerable discount on the store price, then contact me! I'm in London btw.

misdee Wed 12-Jan-05 21:05:54

i was gonna ask what u thought of it aloha.

is it one of the celebs who has given birth recently got one? Louise rednapp i think.

jibberjabber Wed 12-Jan-05 22:16:51

yes I am interested Aloha. How shall we do this?

aloha Wed 12-Jan-05 22:31:41

Shall I contact you via Mumsnet?

jibberjabber Wed 12-Jan-05 23:45:56

yes please. Sorry to reply so late, just finished all my unfinished jobs of today.

jibberjabber Thu 13-Jan-05 18:00:55

Were you still interested in replacing your Stokke Xplory Aloha.
I tried Cat' ing you earlier? Haven't had a response so thought maybe you had changed your mind.
Thanks

aloha Fri 14-Jan-05 18:42:30

I haven't got your cat! I've catted you too!
If you are still interested try leahfhardy AT aol.com (it's on the media thread so might as well put it here!!)

charleypops Sun 30-Jan-05 11:19:42

Hi Aloha

Did you sell your Xplory?

TracyK Sun 30-Jan-05 11:59:50

I'd love one too - can't justify the price till i know how much i'd get use of it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now