Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

freestyle / pliko with a buggy board??

(10 Posts)
lumpybump Wed 12-Jan-05 11:07:42

we're looking into getting a buggy baord for no2 - we need a new pram so looking at either a pliko or a freestyler mamas and papas - does anyone have any comments on the above systems with a buggy board??

Am i better to have two handles rather than one stright one??

lumpybump Wed 12-Jan-05 11:10:00

if not a mamas and papas what would you surgest -don't want a maclaren want something more solid

lockets Wed 12-Jan-05 11:17:15

Message withdrawn

woodpops Wed 12-Jan-05 11:56:49

You'll be better with 2 handles like the Pliko rather than one. You'll find with one handle your child (on the buggy board) will hit its head on one handle (especially if you stop suddenly) whereas the Pliko with a buggy board is great. My ds stands on the board and puts his drink and sweets in the hood of the buggy so he can pick at them while I'm pushing him and dd!!

lumpybump Wed 12-Jan-05 18:47:00

thanks woodpops - are you walking with your bum stuck out or does the handel extension help on the pliko.

Also any know if a child on a buggy board with a freestyler head can go under the handle.???

lumpybump Wed 12-Jan-05 22:16:31

bump

lumpybump Thu 13-Jan-05 09:10:39

bump

misdee Thu 13-Jan-05 18:50:07

my sister has a pilko and i find it imposible to push.

i'm with lockets, go for an e3 lol.

lumpybump Thu 13-Jan-05 18:52:03

not really into an E3 it doesn't really cover all my needs for a buggy but thanks for the surgestion.

lumpybump Fri 14-Jan-05 18:29:15

bump anyone

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now