Talk

Advanced search

Where to buy cheap mattress?

(6 Posts)
Uwila Tue 11-Jan-05 09:28:09

Does anyone have a recommendation for where to buy a new mattress/bed at good prices. We are condiering upgrading to a King/Super King, but I don't want to spend a fortune when the bed we have is perfectly good, if a bit small (it's a double).

Anywhere in greater London is fine so long as they deliver.

Thanks!

Uwila Tue 11-Jan-05 13:28:51

bump

pinkmama Tue 11-Jan-05 13:30:18

Uwila, sorry, I have no advice, but I watch with anticipation as I woke up this morning with a spring in my bum! Can't turn mattress over as there is a spring sticking out the other side! Have you tried googling it?

beachyhead Tue 11-Jan-05 13:31:20

Dreams or just look in the yellow pages - local shops are probably cheaper....

Uwila Tue 11-Jan-05 17:13:11

thanks, guys. Just thought someone on here might have the inside scoop of a good sale on mattresses.... but maybe not.

SofiaAmes Tue 11-Jan-05 22:21:48

We got one of the Italian made foam mattresses for our guest room and every body who stays with us raves about it. It wasn't too expensive. We got it at a store that is across the street from Home Base on the A40 in West London. There is a dreams there too, but we didn't get it there. Their prices were pretty good. You can also look online for them. Go and try them out in a store and then order online.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now