Talk

Advanced search

Memory Foam Mattress...recomendations please.

(4 Posts)
charliecat Mon 10-Jan-05 12:12:21

Anyone like to recommend one for me? Getting lost in the choice!

ixel Mon 10-Jan-05 15:55:50

Dh bought a Tempur pillow and swears by it. Its ok, but not that great that I'd have spent 60 quid on it! The mattresses are about 1000.00, or you can get the thinner ones for less. Still alot of money though. I cant see why cheaper ones should be any less comfy, as they all work on the same principle. Sorry I'm not much help!

charliecat Mon 10-Jan-05 16:20:34

The ones on ebay are about 250 and have 5 cm of whatever it is that makes them good.... the pillows are 25 on ebay...they may be rubbish..I dunno which is why im asking.
Went into a bed shop the other day and the memory foam mattresses were the only ones we liked. We did buy one, but when we got home they rang and said sorry weve made a mistake the mattress you want is 100 quid more...no offer of a discount or anything so I cancelled the order...but my invioce has the wrong make on it...so I dont know what I did like IYKWIM!!
Bumpty Bump! Thanks Ixel!

lalaa Mon 10-Jan-05 16:24:03

Tempur again from me. I lurve my pillow and if I had more dosh, I'd get a mattress too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now