Talk

Advanced search

Where can i buy........

(11 Posts)
thislittlepiggy Sun 09-Jan-05 20:28:03

a booster seat/high chair thing(that attatches to my dining room chairs)??
have seen a rubbish one in toysrus and a fisher price one on net, but no price. want one that you can adjust for age and remove tray n stuff.
can any one advise?

NameChangingMancMidlander Sun 09-Jan-05 20:29:18

John Lewis ?

Mothercare ?

triceratops Sun 09-Jan-05 20:34:35

make sure you buy from a shop with a good returns policy as not all seats fit all chairs - they can be a bit wobbly.

Blossomhill Sun 09-Jan-05 20:34:38

I got mine in Argos

janeybops Sun 09-Jan-05 20:37:23

got mine in mothercare. £20 I think, but that was in 2001

thislittlepiggy Sun 09-Jan-05 20:40:51

thankyou
tried mothercare and boots but they had none of this type, toysrus only had a £10 one in with flimsy restraints and cant find anywhere that sells the fisher price one.
are they any good anyway?
ive just sold my highchair as i was far too big and wanted something to blend in more iykwim and so that my little girl would feel more of a big girl by sitting on a chair at the table!?

LIZS Mon 10-Jan-05 09:28:20

We had a Tomy one - the other types had straps which were too short to go around our dining chairs. If you have a look here it is second one down although ours was plastic not wooden. Think Mothercare may also sell it amongst other places on the web. Have to say we didn't get on with the tray though - too flimsy as you have to assemble it in 2 pieces and a bit small - but used the booster for several years for ds.

thislittlepiggy Mon 10-Jan-05 09:59:23

that one looks great!, did you buy in from them over the net? have not bought anything online before and am very sceptical about doing so, but dont seem to be able to find anything like this elsewhere?
p.s thankyou for that

LIZS Mon 10-Jan-05 10:29:50

We bought it from an independent baby shop about 5 years ago, just used that site as an illustration but the price seems good. At one time Argos and/or Index stocked it too.

hth

thislittlepiggy Mon 10-Jan-05 10:34:44

mmm, will pop into town at weekend and scour the little shops thanks very much for your post

starlover Mon 10-Jan-05 10:53:05

loads if you search on froogle!

http://froogle.google.co.uk/froogle?q=booster+seat+tray&btnG=Search+Froogle

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now