Talk

Advanced search

VTech Discovery Tree... help needed!

(6 Posts)
ixel Sat 08-Jan-05 08:57:53

... We have acquired one without instructions. Admittedly I haven't spent hours playing with it yet, but my quick question is... what do you do to change the function of the buttons? IE sometimes they make noises, say colours etc.It seems very random to me, sometimes they change, sometimes not. Also, its only got one ball with it, does this matter(other than not being so much fun)? And, why have I not worked out a child's toy myself??

moi Sat 08-Jan-05 12:38:33

It is the ball colour wwhich changes the functions....so the blue ball does songs, the red ones might do nummbers etc
There is a way to cheat though. Where you put the ball in at the top, there is a button on the left of the entrance and one just under the entrance where the slide part starts. If you press these with varying force (like the different coloured/sized balls do) there you can cunningly change the function.

Dior Sat 08-Jan-05 21:06:14

Message withdrawn

misdee Sat 08-Jan-05 21:07:56

or you could buy balls of similar sizes. u do need the different sizes tho.

bouncy balls work well we found.

ixel Sun 09-Jan-05 08:23:46

Thanks everyone. Wonder if I could order the other balls from Vtech? Misdee, I could go and get power balls or something from the toy shop, but how do I know I'm buying the right size without taking the whole tree up with me??! We've got balls from ds's hammer and ball thing that fit, but they're all the same size!

misdee Sun 09-Jan-05 09:02:17

well take those with u, and then buy ones that are similar sizes, some smaller, some slightly larger.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: