Talk

Advanced search

hauck high chair and mamas and papas prima high chair?

(6 Posts)
gs Tue 04-Jan-05 15:22:36

does anyone have either of these and how have u found them? your thoughts would much appreicated
gs

charlie01 Tue 04-Jan-05 15:41:08

I've got the mamas and papas one and I'll list the pros and cons as far as we've found

Pros: looks nice, easy to clean once mastered taking it apart, very comfortable, height adjustable and reclinable so good for when they're little, fold easily, 2 trays comes in handy, very sturdy

Cons: Food gets in the cracks and folds (lots of cleaning), tray very high (only just right at 12 months, cushion needed before), bolts/screws to remove straps before putting in washing machine, expensive.

Jbck Wed 05-Jan-05 15:50:04

Got the M&P Prima & wouldn't recommend it tbh. Good features don't outweigh the bad & we only used it till DD was a year & she just would not sit in it anymore & we got a mothercare booster. It's big, bulky & takes a lot of keeping clean. DD wasn't a particulalrly faddy or pukey child & I'd hate to have had it with one who was 'cos undoing all the screws to get the straps off & stuff really bugged me. Best bit is reclining is very easy & if DD fell asleep we just tipped her back without disturbing her & she was quite comfy for a good while.

mishi1977 Wed 05-Jan-05 15:59:15

hi dependoing on hauck one we had the winnie the pooh one that folds away and it was a nightmare. The back ripped on it and food got trapped everythwere making it disgusting, after about 3 mths i threw it out and bought a plain wooden one which is fab. I can clean it all with no problems at all and would recommend the wooden ones to anyone

gs Wed 05-Jan-05 23:12:15

thank you all for feedback this has been really helpful

gs Wed 05-Jan-05 23:12:15

thank you all for feedback this has been really helpful

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now