Talk

Advanced search

Cheap Tushies & Nanny milk?

(6 Posts)
lsturg Mon 03-Jan-05 13:51:11

I'd love to know if there's anywhere online or in London where it's possible to buy Tushie wipes and Nanny milk slightly more cheaply?! Boots were selling Tushie wipes for £2.70 (& I was buying in bulk!) but they've stopped and the next best thing is my local health food shop where they are £3.30! Thanks.

pootlepod Mon 03-Jan-05 14:21:40

depends on how close you are to these places, The chemist in Herne Hill sells moltex, so may sell tushies stuff, though never looked for it there.
Green baby in Islington and Notting hill sells Tushies, lso available on line.
Pretty sure Provender (health food shop in forest hill) sells Nanny milk but think you would pay a similar premium.

PrettyCandles Mon 03-Jan-05 15:13:03

I used to get 10% discount from my local healthfood shop by buying Nanny in bulk (about 12 tins per carton, I think). Mum has just negotiated a discount from them for everything she buys, provided she buys certain things in bulk over a certain period of time. She and my dad use a lot of supplements. Perhaps you could try negotiating something similar with a local shop? I should think an independant or very small chain (eg Revital) would be more open to such a thing than a large one like Boots or H&B.

pootlepod Sun 09-Jan-05 19:50:28

I have just found this site, though never ordered from them. They have a £25 minimum order and charge an administration charge of £1.50 per order. They only deliver to some postcodes in London though.

pootlepod Sun 09-Jan-05 19:51:41

Would help if I added the site LOL!!!

here

colditzmum Sun 09-Jan-05 19:58:57

What is nanny milk? I have a horrible vision of a "Bitty" type moment.......

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now