Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream rave....

(5 Posts)
Blossomhill Sun 02-Jan-05 22:34:21

Not only did it get rid of dd's molluscums in just under 2 weeks. It made a hideous spot that I had on my chin on a Sunday disappear by the Monday. Very important as I was a bridesmaid on the Monday.
Ds has had eczema on his buttocks and the backs of his legs for about 6 weeks. Have tried all of the over the counter and even had stuff prescribed by the gp for over 2 weeks. Just seems to be getting worse. Anyway 2 days ago I thought why not try the 8 hour cream and yes you can imagine the eczema has nearly gone. The stuff is fantastic and it was another lovely mumsnetter that told me about it so thank you whoever you are!!!!

warmmum Sun 02-Jan-05 22:35:05

I use 8hr cream on my elbow scar and horned toes. Works a treat.

Blossomhill Sun 02-Jan-05 22:35:54

warmmum - does it help with scars as well as I have one on my stomach that I hate!

ChicPea Sun 02-Jan-05 23:04:30

Rushing out to buy some for DS's eczema and my ever so dry hands from so much hand washing.

WestCountryLass Sun 09-Jan-05 18:48:09

Just wondering if it would be worth getting for DD? She is 6 months and very fat so she gets red in her armpit and neck creases no matter how on top of keeping her clean and dry. She currently has a really sore armpit and nothing seems to be healing it, although it is not getting any worse and is not as inflammed as it has been. Could this miracle cream help?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now