Talk

Advanced search

Tommee Tippee Pelican Bib

(11 Posts)
Waswondering Sun 02-Jan-05 12:09:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

JanH Sun 02-Jan-05 12:27:55

Not sure - easy enough to wash and rinse it in the sink though!

tassis Sun 02-Jan-05 19:50:01

Hi WW - I've put ours in the dishwasher, but only the once I think. It's still pretty stained which annoys me. I've also tried soaking it in bleach. I'm thinking about buying a second, maybe a different make. I'm not convinced how important it is that it's flexible and maybe a more stiff type (more like what we had as kids) would be more wipe-able. Might send our original one to grannies so I don't need to take one there (she has everything else - highchair, cot, bedding etc but no bibs!!).

(Love to y'all. Will talk properly soon. xxxx)

oooggs Sun 02-Jan-05 19:57:35

I have a boots equivalent and I put it in the dishwasher all the time. I also have the tommee tippee roll up bib (which I think is cr@p) and I wouldn't out that in the dishwasher. I should put it in the bin

kissinsanta Sun 02-Jan-05 20:00:26

i have the tommie tipee roll up bib and i agree its crap! My DD (5 months) uses it as a teether! And no i have never put it in the dishwasher!

Waswondering Mon 03-Jan-05 10:22:34

oooggs Mon 03-Jan-05 18:21:57

I would highly recommend the 'Boots' own one. It's £1.99 and is in a variety of colours. It's formed so doesn't roll up but not too hard or sharp. I'm just about to buy a spare.

purpleturtle Mon 03-Jan-05 18:26:25

In its defence the Tommee Tippee roll up one was the first one DD couldn't undo in a flash. Is the Boots one escape-proof? DS, nearly 2, still loses food between his chin and the top of the roll-up bib!

oooggs Mon 03-Jan-05 22:16:40

Not it is not escape proof, but DS is more interested in the food than removing the bib, only takes it off when he has finished. But at least it doesn't roll up when he is wearing it like the Tommee Tippee travel roll up one does.

tassis Tue 04-Jan-05 13:29:09

Saw a non rollup one in tesco today. Also tommee tippee. Called comfort neck or something as it is slightly softer round the neck, but the bib bit is hard. £2.99. Buying red is a good tip, thanks WW!

Waswondering Tue 04-Jan-05 18:08:05

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: