Talk

Advanced search

How much to unlock a mobile phone?

(4 Posts)
saltcod Wed 26-Mar-08 16:10:03

My mobile is currently locked to Vodafone. Does anyone know how much it costs to unlock it (and how long it takes!) if I go through Vodafone?

Or is it easier/cheaper to pay the £10 to one of those dodgy market stall holders who offer to unlock any phone hmm ?

sazm Wed 26-Mar-08 16:53:05

i dont know if vodafone would do that as obv they dont want you to go to someone else.
its usually £10 and they do it there and then, some mobile phone shops do it too, i wouldnt use one of the ones on the internet (a few friends have paid £5 and nothing happened)or one you have to leave your phone though,as you might not end up with it back.

saltcod Wed 26-Mar-08 20:55:47

thanks Sazm

paviya Wed 21-Nov-12 08:53:32

It's depend upon your mobile.
What's your mobile model no?
If you need cheapest place to unlock your mobile visit www.onlinegsmunlock.com/ Here you can easily unlock your mobile using unlock code.It's the best way to unlock your mobile.They will provide your unlock code with simple unlock instructions via e-mail.So you can easily unlock your mobile within a day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now