Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Photobox - Any offer codes available ?

(5 Posts)
Kaysleighbells Sun 26-Dec-04 17:45:48

Have just got broadband so have been uploading some pictures to Photobox. I need to order some prints and there is an offer code box so just wondering if anyone has one.

Thanks

janeyjinglebops Sun 26-Dec-04 20:52:22

Try this

Save 20% off 12-page and 1-page calendars, and all laser etched glass gifts between 26th-31st December. Perfect for your Christmas photos! Just enter the offer code NEWYEARDEAL in to the box provided in the shopping basket. This offer excludes postage and packaging, and Pro Gallery orders.

janeyjinglebops Sun 26-Dec-04 20:54:25

or this

Earn 20 free prints when you introduce friends to PhotoBox with refer-a-friend this Christmas. When friends you refer join they will receive 20 free prints, and when they place their first order you'll get 20 free prints too. This double print deal (normally 10 prints each) is only available between the 10th and 31st December.

or this

Stock up on 7x5 prints to show friends and family this Christmas! Save 25% off 7"x5" sized prints throughout December with this holiday deal. Just enter the offer code HOLIDAYSAVE in the shopping basket for your saving.

or this

Save 10% off thank you cards between the 17th and 31st December. Send thank you cards with a festive photo - select greeting cards and enter a thank you message for the inside. Cards are A6 (105mm x 148mm) sized with a glossy finish. Available in packs of eight with envelopes. Just enter the offer code HOLIDAYCARD in the shopping basket for your saving.

Kaysleighbells Sun 26-Dec-04 22:24:11

thanks so much - didn't see the 7 x 5 deal. Perfect !

lulupop Mon 27-Dec-04 12:59:12

don't have any codes but would just like to big-up Photobox. I made my first order 2 weeks before Christmas, for 2 etched glass keyrimgs. ALthough I followed the guidance on type of photo suitable, the finished result was disappointing. I steeled myself for yet another call to some uninterested "customer service" person, but in fact got the wonderful Stuart, who offered to edit my image to get a better result, and do 2 new keyrings, which were then sent free of charge and arrived Christmas Eve. Fantastic service, and I'll definitely be using them again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now