Yorkiegirl Tue 21-Dec-04 23:15:33

Message withdrawn

misdee Tue 21-Dec-04 23:15:42

no lol!!

Yorkiegirl Tue 21-Dec-04 23:16:35

Message withdrawn

nicm Tue 21-Dec-04 23:41:24

hi

i drive one. got it in june past and have had no problems so far(touch wood!!) i have the 1.5dci dynamique. i have no extras and would not recommend the centre storage box thing. had a courtesy car with this and it was hard to get seatbelts in the front done up. there is loads of storage anyway. i chose this over the zafira as it had 5 stars for safety and when i got it was the safest car in its class. had been told by a friend that the zafira had a bad score for safety on frontal impacts. i have a maxi cosi priori and a maxi cosi rodi and both fit really well, though my friends britax eclipse si doesn't fit as well. hth. if you would like any other info do ask.

Yorkiegirl Wed 22-Dec-04 13:28:36

Message withdrawn

Yorkiegirl Wed 22-Dec-04 18:40:42

Message withdrawn

nicm Wed 22-Dec-04 22:01:29

hi around 18200. it was a lot more expensive than the zafira but i was really worried about safety as i childmind and worry about driving the kids everywhere. i find the 1.5 powerful enough. i previously had a 1.9d 206 and find the new one alot faster, and has more pull iykwim, although the 206 wasn't turbo. i also got it at 0% finance over 4 years

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now