Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

ELC KEYBOARD AND STOOL

(7 Posts)
bea Tue 21-Dec-04 22:28:45

we have bought dd the ELC KEYBOARD AND STOOL we're planning to assemble the darn thing (this could take until New Year!!!) on Christmas Eve and would ike to know has anyone got this and does it need batteries and if so which ones, tried looking on the box, and it doesn;t say anything about whether batteries are needed or included, daren't pull the thing out of the box as we shall never get it back in.... so hoping someone on here has already got it....

thanks!

Hulababy Tue 21-Dec-04 22:30:35

It does need batteries. Not sure which ones right now and DD is asleep in her room so daren't go in. I will trya nd remeeber to check tomorrow morning for you. Didn't take much setting up either

JaNgLyBELLS Tue 21-Dec-04 22:35:17

On website says it needs 4 C batteries. Link coming up here

JPM Tue 21-Dec-04 22:36:33

Takes 4 'C' Batteries. Mine already wrapped but have taken note of all the various batteries I need for various things.

bea Tue 21-Dec-04 22:46:19

oh dear!!! i cannot believe how daft i am !!!... i didn't spot the mention of batteries on the website... and i even posted the link!!!!

thank you all for your very speedy replies...

Hulabbay, how did your christmas activties go!!!???

blossomgoodwill Tue 21-Dec-04 22:49:11

I haven't even thought of batteries Have wrapped most of mine (well my mum has )/ Will just have to buy a few of each and hope for the best!!!

Hulababy Wed 22-Dec-04 13:34:52

Everyone beat me to it! Have to say that we got this last Christmas and the first set of batteries have not yet run out And it is used all the time.

bea - they went well thanks. Best news was finding out school was finishing early

I have done all the battery buying too and have them ready. Lasy ear we sepnt just under £35 on batteries in the week before Christmas

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now