Talk

Advanced search

Thomas tank chocolate crunch on vhs?

(6 Posts)
juniperdropofbrandy Tue 21-Dec-04 16:32:35

DS2(4) is going to be gutted on christmas day as this is all he's asking for(he's getting other stuff though) and I thought I'd sorted it but just been emailed to say it won't make it in time I ordered it ages ago too.

The boys have a tv/video in their room so that's why he wants vhs. I've searched online for shops I could try to get to and can't find it anywhere?

juniperdropofbrandy Tue 21-Dec-04 17:01:07

thought I'd found it but it's on ebay and has 4 days left. You watch they'll probably sell it in my local asda after all this worry

onlyjoandthethreekings Tue 21-Dec-04 20:17:39

i know we had this one, i will have a look for you but not til the morning as my DS is in bed, will let you know, had a big sort out so not sure if we still have it

Furball Tue 21-Dec-04 20:31:09

They have some at HMV

juniperdropofbrandy Wed 22-Dec-04 22:52:48

awww thanks for looking. I just got an email from choices direct to say they're dispatched it so hopefully it'll get here. I did email to cancel it (in a strop ) as they said it wouldn't be despatched in time. Dh bought the dvd just in case but I can give that as a gift as dss are always at parties.

fingers crossed!

juniperdropofbrandy Thu 23-Dec-04 15:37:19

yipeee!! It came today along with DS1s yu gi oh the movie

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: