Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

calling all leapad owners i nedd your help please

(9 Posts)
saintnikcolas Tue 21-Dec-04 08:19:04

mum has bought dd (3) a leapad for xmas and shes wraped it up and cant rember witch one she got all she can rembers is that its the one for ages 3 to 5 so witch one is it, as i want to get her some books for it for xmas this morning while dd is at her nursery xmas party xxx

aslo where do they sell the books and what batteries does it take cause mom forgot to put them in i dont want a disapointed dd on xmas morning !!!

thank you .

saintnikcolas Tue 21-Dec-04 08:34:21

there must be someone

woodpops Tue 21-Dec-04 08:56:27

It sounds like my 1st Leappad and it takes 4 x AA batteries. Have a look on ELC website.

Hulababy Tue 21-Dec-04 09:41:49

Definietly sounds like the My First Leappad.

Why not buy both sets of batteries (if different) just in case though?

Kaysleighbells Tue 21-Dec-04 09:43:41

You can get the books from ELC, John Lewis, WH Smiths etc. I bought Leappad books in Boots and they had 2 for £20 (usuually £12 each). But it needs to be a big Boots.

SantaFio2 Tue 21-Dec-04 09:49:47

woolies have a few books in too nickola

Hulababy Tue 21-Dec-04 10:25:19

ELC did have the books on their 3 for 2 I think.

Oh, so did Boots too. Actually maybe it wawas Boots and not ELC??? BUT definitely Boots!

SantaFio2 Tue 21-Dec-04 10:26:37

woolies have reduced theirs, which has really annoyed me as i bought 2 full price ones last week, gggrrr

saintnikcolas Tue 21-Dec-04 14:15:34

i just got back from shopping and ur right wollies leappad books have gone from £9.99 to £4.49 so i got 2 take them back fio and demand a refund and them u can buy more

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now