Talk

Advanced search

dvd recorders

(5 Posts)
Question Mon 20-Dec-04 20:01:08

dh wants one, and despite putting my foot down and saying we're not getting one yet, am tempted to buy him one for xmas.

i know NOTHING about them.

does anyone? how much should i spend? (want to spend as little as poss!!)

what about this one? dvd

onlyjoandthethreekings Mon 20-Dec-04 20:10:54

we have got one recently after asking on here about them, we got a bush one that has a video recorder too, takes up less room and makes it easy to convert videos to dvd, i still dont know how to use some of the things on it but i have put cam corder videos onto dvd, and recorded a film onto dvd, ours was from argos and was on offer down to 199, we dont do matsui in our house its a anagram of autism and we have enough of that already!

Question Mon 20-Dec-04 20:18:43

lol at anagram! Thanks for your post. Anyone else?

onlyjoandthethreekings Mon 20-Dec-04 20:26:12

i think that make is ok i think it is dixsons own brand.if you have a look in products theres a post i started about dvd recorders, sorry i cant do links

singsong Tue 21-Dec-04 16:44:36

We got one from currys for 150 pound, they had similar one (as in different make but does the same things) in sainsburys for same price, but now sainsburys one has come down to 100 as promotional price. Make of one in sainsburys is called mico.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now