Talk

Advanced search

8 Foot Trampoline WITH Enclosure £89.99 !

(7 Posts)
ROSEgarden Tue 04-Mar-08 12:05:17

B&M, friend got one yesterday, mum went down to get dd one for her birthday this morn, very sturdy, take adult weight too and the sell steps(£8) and cover for it too!..thought id pass this on as ive been after one for dd for ages but was looking at about £150+ with enclosure!

aefondkiss Tue 04-Mar-08 12:11:51

what is B&M?

my mum is thinking of getting one for my dd and ds, but I need to persuade dh too.

sazm Tue 04-Mar-08 12:12:11

goodness that is good,we just bought our dd the little £49.99 one from woolies which is good,(but no good for adults)

ROSEgarden Tue 04-Mar-08 12:12:56

like a discounty sell everything kinda shop B&M (bargain madness), think theyre affiliated with Glynn Webb?

aefondkiss Tue 04-Mar-08 12:16:28

thanks rosegarden, think they are only in England.

ROSEgarden Tue 04-Mar-08 16:12:56

aw sorry were are you?

caprice4sho Mon 18-Jun-18 18:49:24

14ft Trampoline in the box wanting to be utilised screaming fun perfectly safe and having the benefit of never been used nor assembled. It is nice feeling to have a brown box heavy with all parts and manual to take you through the process of assembling this great trampoline. You can be the first experience of this gigantic trampoline.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »