Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

safety around home for toddler

(4 Posts)
PCM Thu 07-Feb-08 22:22:23

Can anyone advise me where to get some safety devices for around the home that I have heard of but cannot find in the shops. I have heard of a device that secures the cords on your vertical blinds so they are out of toddlers reach. Also I am looking for anti-scald devices for taps. Hope someone can advise...

HappyMummyOfOne Fri 08-Feb-08 07:08:16

200197004232, 250213698354, 110214119206 - have a nosy at these on Ebay - the blind tidies are great.

Lizzie77 Wed 13-Jul-11 20:52:31

Doesanyone know of effective knob guards for cookers? My dd has worked out how to turn the gas on and the reviews I have found for products on the internet are mixed. Any recomendations?

Fresh01 Wed 20-Jul-11 21:07:47

There is a company called Baby Catalogue that do a lot of safety products you can't get in the shops. We got fantastic cupboard handle clips, like a c-shape, 3 years ago and they are all still working. An adult can use them one handed, toddlers can't use them but my 5 year old can.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: