Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

slimline washing machine

(9 Posts)
mumofelise Sat 20-Nov-04 17:35:53

help i really need to buy a new washing machine but have measured the space and the width is slightly less than 59 1/2 cm. does anyone know where i can buy a front loading washing machine 59cm wide or less.

color Sat 20-Nov-04 17:38:30

Indesit via John Lewis they will help over the phone if necessary. Good luck sorry in a rush.

mumofelise Fri 25-Feb-05 20:44:50

really need to get the new washing machine. the width must be less than 59.5 cm. can anyone help?

Chandra Fri 25-Feb-05 20:48:56

Slimlines are not that difficult to find, unless you want a fully integrated one. They are made to fit 50cm spaces, which makes me believe that there is a very good chance that the regular 60cm dishwasher would fit in the space you have (59.5). Try magnet, b&Q and any kitchen manufacturer, they are not difficult to find. Good luck

Chandra Fri 25-Feb-05 20:53:44

Sorry, I thought you were talking about dishwashers, ahem, sorry. My SIL has one it quite estrange as it has to be loaded from the top eventhough it has a vertical drum as any other European washing machine, has never seen anything like that in the UK. However, I would expect that the standard 60cm wide washing machine would fit in that space, however, if it doesn't and you have a fitted kitchen, try removing one of the side panels that cover the sides of the cupboard next to the space. thant should be enough. An integrated washing machine should fit in the space you have anyway.

mumofelise Sat 26-Feb-05 09:40:43

bump

mumofelise Sat 26-Feb-05 10:13:53

bump

mumofelise Sat 26-Feb-05 10:33:44

really desperate here

SofiaAmes Sat 26-Feb-05 14:08:37

If you look on this website there measurements for most of the washing machines. The Hotpoint Aquarius might fit your space.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now