Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Any recommendations for DS Lite games for 7 year old DD?

(12 Posts)
marialuisa Thu 03-Jan-08 13:37:38

I'm weakening and now seriously considering buying DD a DS Lite for her 7th birthday next month. Does anyone have any game recommendations? She's fairly typical in her tastes, likes HSM, Sylvanian Families and sparkly tat.

Twinkie1 Thu 03-Jan-08 13:39:04

Hannah Montana, some I love my pony thing and Strawberry Shortcake are all DDs (7) favorites at the mo.

scatterbrain Thu 03-Jan-08 13:45:59

Mine got one for Xmas and is loving her Nintendogs - we have the labrador version but there are several sorts out there ! I am told Animal Crossing is very cool by my god-daughter and DD wants to get a chasing game too - so I am looking at Mario and Sonic on ebay !

scatterbrain Thu 03-Jan-08 13:46:49

Does anyone know where to get games cheap ??

marialuisa Thu 03-Jan-08 15:57:32

Thanks

Hulababy Thu 03-Jan-08 16:06:45

DD has HSM, Animal Crossing, Cooking Mama, Disney Friends, Charlotte's Web, Super Mario and Disney Princess games.

Hulababy Thu 03-Jan-08 16:07:36

Games have a few games on Buy One Get One Free still. I also use play.com and we buy preowned from Game too.

DD wants Nintendogs.

LIZS Thu 03-Jan-08 16:10:39

dd (6) has Dolphin Island which is a bit wordy but she likes nurturing the animals so far. Got it for £14.99 on Play.com

SaggyOldBagpuss Thu 03-Jan-08 16:16:45

Amazon have some good deals too.

I'd go for things like Charlottes web and dogs if she enjoys looking after things

nooka Thu 03-Jan-08 17:07:14

How good a reader is she? The better DS games seem to have quite a few words, which has caused DD (also 7) some hiccups in finding games she can happily play on her own. She really enjoyed Nintendogs, and we have just given her MySims which she is very happy about. She also likes playing the minigames on ds's New Super Mario Bros. Animal Crossing has been very well reviewed but ds advised against it. We gave him Phantom Crossing for Christmas which looks cool. She's also had a Bratz game, Barbie 12 Dancing Princesses and Happy Feet none of which have been played "not that good" claims ds.

Ihadtonamechange Sun 26-Oct-08 22:25:01

can I bump this thread for any new suggestions please?

MatNanPlus Sun 26-Oct-08 22:26:36

Asda direct do very good prices.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now