Talk

Advanced search

From pushchairs to vacuum cleaners, we've tested hundreds of products in real homes with real families. Head over to Mumsnet Reviews to find out which ones came out on top.

Where can I get good name labels?

(9 Posts)
meep Thu 27-Dec-07 13:46:26

Am about to go back to work and dd is going to nursery 3x a week. I'm looking for sticky name labels for bottles/food containers etc. Any recommendations?

JackieNoel Thu 27-Dec-07 13:48:49

I've used easy2name - you used to be able to get 10% discount if you went via the mumsnet link - not sure if that still works.

ALomonderfulLife Thu 27-Dec-07 13:50:43

www.nametag-it.co.uk/types.html

I got mine from here, the peel and iron on ones. They were pretty good though you do have to iron over them a few times and let item cool in between. None of them have fallen off!

ALomonderfulLife Thu 27-Dec-07 13:51:41

They have stick on ones for bottles etc

ChippyMinton Thu 27-Dec-07 13:55:47

these are ok

meep Thu 27-Dec-07 14:15:02

Thanks everyone!
(I've been putting off ordering them as it means I have to face up to the fact that I'm going back to work !)

meep Thu 27-Dec-07 14:28:30

Have just tried the easy2name place which is on the MN list of promotional discounts - but the MN code no longer works - how do I let MN HQ know?

LindsayJ Fri 01-Jul-11 14:31:51

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

jetmonkey Fri 01-Jul-11 14:42:35

maybe these

www.able-labels.co.uk/products/Back-to-School-Supplies.asp?gclid=CJP4pumi4KkCFdQKfAod4kqraw

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: