Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

so where can I find fully lined winter trousers for ds aside from boden?

(14 Posts)
fingerwoman Fri 05-Oct-07 16:28:58

been round the whole of brighton today searching and no luck- so now doing internet.
any tips???

nimnom Fri 05-Oct-07 16:30:37

Try H&M or John Lewis. DS2 has a few pairs from both of them but they're hand me downs so a few years old.
Also try La Redoute and Vebraudet

fingerwoman Fri 05-Oct-07 16:32:13

yeah we tried h&m but no avail. lots of places seem to do them for babies but nothing in bigger sizes. he is nearly 3

Marina Fri 05-Oct-07 16:34:26

John Lewis do these, and so do Baby Gap - for older boys

I could have sent you a pair of ds' which are still in good nick but they are aged 5-6 and really quite big (he's 8 and they still fitted last winter)

But John Lewis are still definitely doing them this year as we got the next size up, in slate blue and in khaki

Hulababy Fri 05-Oct-07 16:41:12

seesaw? They have a website. They even do reversible ones.

fingerwoman Fri 05-Oct-07 16:43:32

we went into baby gap today but they didn't have any- but it is quite a small store I guess.
will check out john lewis and seesaw though, thank you

3madboys Fri 05-Oct-07 16:45:03

my mil just sent me some for my boys, she got all three boys a pair each, they are lined with fleece and have an adjustable waist, she got them from her local somerfield supermarket as they have started to stock childrens clothes.

my boys are 2, 5 and 8 and they all have a pair, they are nice, sort of combat style with pockets, not too baggy and good adjustable waist

bobsmum Fri 05-Oct-07 16:48:13

Ooh - you could buy Seesaw from me - I'm an agent! I can get you catalogue stuff or I have lots of lovely one offs in my own stock which you won't find anywhere else.

Usually a print or checked on one side with cord (thin or chunky) on reverse. Fully reversible and indestructable!

fingerwoman Fri 05-Oct-07 16:50:08

where can I see pics of seesaw stuff? have never heard of them before I have to admit

mrsmarvel Fri 05-Oct-07 16:52:05

H&M have them for girls, don't know about boys.

colditz Fri 05-Oct-07 16:53:49

I've had them from Primark before, haven't looked this year

bobsmum Fri 05-Oct-07 18:47:24

fingerwoman - www.seesaw.uk.com

If you liked their stuff I'd be more than happy to photo some of my stock stuff too and email it to you smile

cornetjo Fri 05-Oct-07 22:53:07

Peacocks had some today, very reasonably priced too.

spinspinsugar Fri 05-Oct-07 23:17:50

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now