Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Greay baby doll for any little girl for £30 & you get a wooden cot worth £25 free christmas present? birthday?

(13 Posts)
SpookyDooooo Wed 03-Oct-07 16:49:40

I brought this today for a christmas present for dd because she loves dolls & loves being a mother figure, it is a great bargain with the cot wooden cot for free smile

here from ELC

SpookyDooooo Wed 03-Oct-07 17:52:57

smile

MarsLady Wed 03-Oct-07 17:54:17

and the black one is out of stock! Sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but thanks for the tip. Will check out my local ELC (unless it's an online promotion only).

heifer Wed 03-Oct-07 18:03:15

they had 20% off today using

THANKS

(I have ordered DD birthday (or christmas) present as she wanted

The dream rose cottage house etc - saved myself £25....

MarsLady Wed 03-Oct-07 18:03:53

Sob!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SpookyDooooo Wed 03-Oct-07 18:05:01

No mars not just online i got mine in the shop, they did not have the blue bedding if you wanted a boy but she said they are getting them in & when you take your free cot you can bring it back if you want the blue bedding!

they had 2 black ones in our store, try yours out i am sure there will be some. smile

SpookyDooooo Wed 03-Oct-07 18:05:54

Oh heifer i have picked that cottage i think for dd for xmas my mum said she was going to buy it, was it happyland one?

LadyVictoriaOfCake Wed 03-Oct-07 18:07:15

mars, if you have no luck then i will check out our local shop for you.

i will add one of these to the xmas list for dd3 as she loves baby dolls, and all the rest are hand-me-downs from dd1+2.

SpookyDooooo Wed 03-Oct-07 18:10:34

DD was fixated by the doll she held the boy one round the store, it giggles, makes sucking noises, crys & moves it head when drinking it bottle, when i had to take it off her to put back she screamed blue murders.

The cot is really good quality wood so well worth the savings, my dd is going to lov eit.

Mis dee don't leave it to long to buy as they might go.

goingfor3 Wed 03-Oct-07 18:18:29

They have this type of offer every year as the competiton for dolls id so high. Last year and the year before you could chose from a high chair or an accesory kit for the doll. They are great bargins.

heifer Wed 03-Oct-07 18:25:25

Spookydoooo this is the cottage

tis nice

Mars - you won't be able to use the discount code with the doll and cot offer anyway so don't worry!. grin

SpookyDooooo Wed 03-Oct-07 18:29:08

Ah no this is a little play cottage thing.

That is very impressive though smile

MarsLady Wed 03-Oct-07 22:38:50

Thank you! Will pop into ELC tomorrow and stash one away for DT1. What on earth will I get for DT2.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now