Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Help!!! Question on Phil & Teds sleeping bag

(10 Posts)
annwoo Wed 03-Oct-07 08:47:36

Can anyone help? I have just put the p & t sleeping bag onto the doubles seat attached to the front (buggy still in newborn mode) and once the straps are threaded through I cannot zip bag up around ds (he is 21 months and not particularly tall). Need to know am I doing something wrong? Or are the p&t sleeping bags q. small? Thanks

Washersaurus Wed 03-Oct-07 12:33:06

I haven't tried the P&T sleeping bag, but I can highly recommend the Kaiser ones that you can buy on ebay. They are suitable for use with a 4 year old and mine fits perfectly on the second seat on the front of my Phil and Teds.

Washersaurus Wed 03-Oct-07 14:08:07

Bumping this for you just incase there is someone around who can answer your question properly grin

annwoo Wed 03-Oct-07 15:39:08

Thanks for replying smile - I have only one sleeping bag at the moment and wanted to buy another one as dd is nearly 4 months and will be using seat soonish. Is your Kaiser a normal size or extra large?

geogteach Wed 03-Oct-07 15:43:11

Not sure about using it in newborn mode as didn't have it then but DS2 was using the sleeping bag last winter when he was 2.5 so it isn't that small.

annwoo Wed 03-Oct-07 15:48:05

Strange?! When I put it on this morning ds's feet were right at the bottom and had difficulty zipping it up - gave up when he kicked me! He definately is not a huge child.

Washersaurus Wed 03-Oct-07 15:51:43

My kaiser is the normal size one which reaches the P&T wheel step in the baby/tiddler set-up, the XL one must be HUGE!!

Washersaurus Wed 03-Oct-07 15:53:37

*toddler not tiddler LOL

DS1 is 2.3 btw and pretty average size - plenty of room for him in it.

annwoo Wed 03-Oct-07 16:04:52

Thanks Washersaurus - p & t one doesn't seem to reach step and I'm sure I've put it on properly - threading through the straps dictate where it should be. Maybe Kaiser is the answer.

Washersaurus Wed 03-Oct-07 16:15:53

Have done a quick search and it looks like the P&T and kaiser are same length!! Maybe it is because it is tapered?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now