Talk

Advanced search

help me think of a birthday present for my BF who I have known for over 20 years and have run out of ideas for

(5 Posts)
ksmum Tue 02-Oct-07 17:00:50

Title explains it all really. Had an idea of planted window box which would be delivered to her but company gone out of business.

Have done all the usual things and just can't think of anything nice/different.

Its on Saturday and it needs to be portable enough to take to a restaurant (so not a window box)

olsmum Tue 02-Oct-07 20:12:25

how about a personalised gift? i gave my friend a bottle of champagne and it had a personalised message on the label, or you could buy a basket/box and fill it with lots of things she likes, chocolates/fruit/bottle of wine/perfume/fancy toilettres/jewellery etc. then tie a big ribbon around it. it makes quite a nice present if its presented nice- tissue paper/ribbons etc

boolepew Tue 02-Oct-07 20:19:54

Sorry if this sounds a bit goody-goody, but Worldvision website does the 'presents' for third world countries - goats, seeds etc. They have hundreds of cards, which you can customise (I did a mock up 'O.K.' page for brothers new house). It can be delivered the next day with a picture and description of 'gift'.

chocolateshoes Tue 02-Oct-07 20:27:18

vouchers for massage, facial, manicure etc
voucher for an activity - dry stone walling, canoe lesson etc..
membership to that chocolate club thing. Someone here will know thta address. You get sent some chocs every month
Similary there is a sock one - a new pair of socks each month
erm....

oregonianabroad Tue 02-Oct-07 20:29:32

tree to my door dot com

spa day together

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now