Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Nice plain jeans for a long narrow 3.4yr old??

(15 Posts)
amazonianwoman Tue 02-Oct-07 14:17:07

Do they no longer exist?? Have tried Next, Gap (cost more than my jeans!), M&S, H&M, Boots, George, Mothercare. They're all either covered in flowers/sequins, or are too wide at waist, or too short.

All I want are some nice plainish bootleg jeans - anyone?? Please??!!

nailpolish Tue 02-Oct-07 14:19:45

BHs have surprisingly nice clothes for girls

i have jeans for dds from h&m, plain, with adjustable waists, they have a hight stock turnover so id try them again in a few weeks

Adams?
ladybird?

Holymoly321 Tue 02-Oct-07 14:55:03

I find primark jeans are always quite long in the leg - seem to be pretty plain too - esp if you get the boys ones! Plus they are super cheap but very sturdy!

ksmum Tue 02-Oct-07 16:55:20

Get boys ones. I hate sequins etc. I got some from ADams which have an adjustable waist (and they were only 6 quid)

MrsBadger Tue 02-Oct-07 17:00:07

if you have the budget, the boden ones are great for skinnymalinks

heifer Tue 02-Oct-07 17:15:04

I find that next 2-3 fit my DD 3.9 perfectly and she is a skinnymalink (well I assume she is, although not actually heard that word before)....

ProjectIcarus Tue 02-Oct-07 17:22:59

i just got dd fab ones from h&M with no embroidery on.

Ah - snap NP.

ComeOVeneer Tue 02-Oct-07 17:24:51

DD is long and lean and I have always had real trouble with trousers. This year I have bought her some jeans from Matalan, high waisted simple (just stitched in pink rather than the traditional yellowy coloured thread) and they are perfect.

lailasmum Tue 02-Oct-07 17:26:31

I know this problem my dd has the waist of an 18m to 2 year old and the leg length of a 4-5 year old. I found that gap ones are long and skinny but haven't actually bought any new this year so not sure of the current styles. The other ones I have bought recently for my super skinny 3 year old are H&M ones, they are bootleg I think and have that button through elastic in the waist so you can pull it in really tiny and buy the next size up for the length. They are completely plain. Its worth going back to H&M over a couple of weeks if possible as their stock changes a lot and I have noticed that they had really skinny cords in there about 3 weeks ago that they don't have now so its easy to miss out.

LIZS Tue 02-Oct-07 17:41:37

We normally get dd Gap bootcut for about £5 on their sale racks. Have adjustable waists.

Cappuccino Tue 02-Oct-07 17:42:40

vertbaudet have adjustable waists

VoodooLULUmama Tue 02-Oct-07 17:44:41

next had plain dark blue skinny jeans which are very cute

amazonianwoman Tue 02-Oct-07 19:37:31

Thanks all, great suggestions, will investigate them all. Just wish I loved shopping...

jaspersslave Tue 02-Oct-07 21:04:12

i saw adams have started doing skinny waist jeans now, i thought this was great as my ds is a 3/4 in leg but as skinny as a pole.

Megglevampire Tue 02-Oct-07 21:05:28

Have you tried Primarkada

I get my ds's from there for nursery. They cost £2.50

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now