Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

*************GIRLS PRESENT IDEAS NEEDED PRETTY PLEASE********************

(6 Posts)
KaySamuels Fri 28-Sep-07 09:29:07

I have three nieces I need to buy presents for. All 3 have every gadget and gizmo, cd, dvd,etc you can think of, so quite a challenge. grin

One is 14 (but a young 14 IYKWIM), one is 12, and one is 8.

Any ideas would be appreciated, I always make an effort to get fabby presents for them but I am running out of ideas!

KaySamuels Fri 28-Sep-07 10:03:44

bump

iheartdusty Sat 29-Sep-07 12:55:57

do they all get the same, or do you distinguish between them?

eldest might like a Lush giftbox; all 3 might like kits for growing ladybirds/butterflies, that kind of thing.
tickets for a show, eg Holiday on Ice, or ballet?

KaySamuels Sat 29-Sep-07 14:21:47

Haven't bought them the same before, but would if I found something they would all like. smile Forgot to say I usually spend about £10-15 on them each.

KaySamuels Sat 29-Sep-07 20:08:57

bump for evening crowd smile

bossybritches Sun 30-Sep-07 12:07:33

They're getting to the stage where they'd all enjoy an outing with Aunty I would have thought, as they have all the gadgets. As iheart suggested, a show or something maybe with a meal out before or after -a posh pizza or something? Many places do theatre supper specials if you book early in the evening as they can do two covers for one table that way.

If it's for their birthdays take them out individually or start a new family tradition & make it a Christmas treat, maybe the panto or the next holiday cinema release? If you did it in January it would be a nice thing to look forward to after the hols & back to school dreariness! grin You could give them a "voucher" with a small treat to actually open on the day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now