We have a Wii!!! :)

(15 Posts)
Hulababy Sat 22-Sep-07 12:34:03

Yeah, I made enough money to go out yesterday and buy a Wii. So we now have:

Wii console
Wii Sports
Wi Play (with 2nd controller)
Wii My Sims

And I have ordered Brain Academy from play.com as it was the cheapest place from what I could gather.

5yo DD is awaiting HSM sing it, but that isn't out till Novemeber sadly.

DH is wanting Tiger Woods golf game.

So, what other games shall we be looking for? Especially ones suitable for DD to play as well.

Flamesparrow Sat 22-Sep-07 12:36:22

Brain academy is great (when it arrives - we waited a month for play).

HSM sing it?!?! REALLY?!?!

I'm loving sonic & the secret rings or whatever it is called - the party games are great.

Hulababy Sat 22-Sep-07 12:37:07

Oh yes. HSM game comes out mid November, complete with microphone. I am assuming it will be along the lines of Boogie.

Hulababy Sat 22-Sep-07 12:37:37

I have the two Brain Training games for my DS, so thought Brain Academy would be fun to play together.

Hulababy Mon 24-Sep-07 16:23:46

Anyone recommend Boogie for DD?

PaulaRaty Mon 24-Sep-07 18:52:30

There are quite a few games for girls on the we such as bratz and disney stuff I think there is a high school musical game, check on ebay

flowerybeanbag Mon 24-Sep-07 18:55:50

<<ducks flying remotes>>

Enjoy! grin

Hulababy Mon 24-Sep-07 19:50:44

HSM game and Disney Princess game don't come out until November.

Dh came home with Boogie which DD has been singing and dancing away too - I will test tomorrow when home alone grin. He also bought himself Tiger Woods.

Snowhite Mon 24-Sep-07 20:05:50

I love my Wii!!!

Best game I have played is Smooth Moves its great fun and dd 4 loves it.Trauma Centre is goos as well.

Charlee Mon 24-Sep-07 20:07:42

Woo Hoo the Wii is fabbo!!!!!!!!

I wanna get Boogie so i can deafen my nieghbours!

Would deffo recomend Raving Rabbitts (rayman) and Wario SMooth Moves. grin

Yorkiegirl Mon 24-Sep-07 20:18:18

Message withdrawn

Hulababy Mon 24-Sep-07 21:30:12

Boogie - dancing and singing, comes with microphone.

Songs are all typical karaoke ones. DD knows a couple but was having fun doing the dancing bit and editing her dance video, whilst learning the songs - she can do karaoke once she knows them beter.

TBH I suspect the HSM game, also with microhone, will be very similar when released - but DD is very keen for that in November regardless

auntyquated Tue 25-Sep-07 13:04:31

mine has jsut arrived too
sadly no playing here as it is for christmas
amazon delivered a very wet soggy box and left it outside my front door yetserday whilst i was at work shock
luckily it looks fine inside!

LyraBelacqua Tue 25-Sep-07 13:08:20

Happy Feet and Wario Ware are good for little ones (and grown ups smile)

Hulababy Tue 02-Oct-07 13:01:58

Have had Boogie for a bit now and it's okay but I am not overly impressed. I feel daft singing and dancing. DD doesn't know the songs but does like the dancing. Just not as good as I thought it would be.Might resell it back to Game and get something else instead. But what?

Loving My Sims for me

DD's favourite age at the moment is Brain Academy. She is enjoying doing all the solo practise tests and getting her medals.

I got my highest scores yet on Bowling last night too grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: