Talk

Advanced search

ok i want an umbrella that attaches to the pushchair

(7 Posts)
mustsleep Fri 21-Sep-07 10:44:25

neeeed one!!

i saw one on ebay last year and stupidly didn't buy it

need it to attach to the buggy so i can use both hands to push or one hand to hold ds's hand across the road

my stupid hood falls over my eyes so i can not see where i am going and i get all hot and bothered some one please help!!

RubberDuck Fri 21-Sep-07 10:45:39

Cheaper is to wear a baseball hat underneath your hood. Keeps the rain off your face and stops the hood falling down.

If brollies attached to pushchairs are like those stupid parasols you get for the baby, they'll be useless and always fall over.

mustsleep Fri 21-Sep-07 10:47:18

hmmm... might have to invest in one

marymoocow Fri 21-Sep-07 10:48:04

there you go smile. Don't know if they work though

cameleon Fri 21-Sep-07 14:05:12

here I haven't got one though...

kitsandbits Fri 21-Sep-07 14:06:49

they are all out of stock!

mustsleep Fri 21-Sep-07 14:45:21

i have been on the buggy brollys website bit they aren't taking orders until the 30th sept so looked on ebay and you can preorder on there

it's just cost me £26 so it'd better bloody work!! shock, but there's nothing worse than just by walking 5 mins to school and then back that you end up wet through and miserable for the rest f the day - hope fully now i won't be stuck inside or looking like a drowned at all winter!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now