Talk

Advanced search

Dunlopillo anyone help?

(5 Posts)
auntypurple Thu 20-Sep-07 09:55:50

Hiya,
I know I asked for advice on which pillows to but a while back, and someone said dunlopiilo were good. Well I never got round to buying them, coz no where near me stocks them. I am going to get some of ebay today, but which ones?? There are several diff dunlopillo on there, and I really can't afford to buy the wrong one. So which ones have you got and are they really worth £20+ for one pillow? TIA

susiemj Thu 20-Sep-07 12:53:21

I was given Dunlopillo 'Super Comfort Luxury Latex Pillow'. I love them. They're super comfy even 5 years later. Only problem is they are handwash/no tumbledry - just a little wqarning. But gorgeous esp when pregnant and in need of extra support. I agree they're dear, but they're great an they do last.

auntypurple Thu 20-Sep-07 19:47:11

Thanks susiemj, have just brought one of ebay. Can't wait for it to arrive so I can get a good nights sleep(hopefully)

auntypurple Sat 22-Sep-07 16:27:18

susiemj my pillow arrived yesterday, and for the 1st time in ages I woke up without a sore neck, and didn't struggle to get comfy before going to sleep. The pillow was worth every penny. Hope it lasts as long as your one. Thanks for your help

susiemj Sat 22-Sep-07 23:24:47

Glad you like it wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now