Talk

Advanced search

Can someone who has a Tripp Trapp (and uses it for a baby) do me a quick favour?

(11 Posts)
katierocket Wed 19-Sep-07 11:59:30

I need to know the height of the chair from the base to the seat (I know you can move the seat up and down but I want to know what the height of seat is at baby setting i.e. obviously you can't move seat when they are small because of back rest).

thank you

katierocket Wed 19-Sep-07 11:59:46

when I say base - I mean from the floor to the seat.

thehairybabysmum Wed 19-Sep-07 12:19:49

you can adjust the seat slightly when it is in baby mode...i think we moved ours down a copule of notches as ds grew...what actually limits you is the length of the leather strap that goes between the legs not the back rest.

Sorry im at work so cant actually measure for you.

katierocket Wed 19-Sep-07 16:34:56

ah ok, so you can move it down slightly, even when they are babies?

katierocket Wed 19-Sep-07 20:20:29

bump

SpeccieSeccie Wed 19-Sep-07 20:24:20

I'm not quite sure what you mean about height but ds is 5 months old and the seat is in the top groove and foot bit 4 grooves below that (i.e. 3 grooves free). Just moved the foot bit down today as he was standing up too much and it was making me nervous!

katierocket Thu 20-Sep-07 09:41:34

Sorry not making myself clear. I want to know the height in cm when you measure from the floor to the seat bit of the chair (when seat bit is in highest position).

katierocket Thu 20-Sep-07 13:43:56

bump

seeker Thu 20-Sep-07 13:48:37

I've measured to the highest groove and it'a about 58cm. Can't be exact because ds'seat is one groove down!

katierocket Thu 20-Sep-07 13:51:39

thanks seeker, that's great

seeker Thu 20-Sep-07 14:00:12

Did I say they're wonderful and everyine should have one?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now