Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Any ideas where I can find a child's desk?

(6 Posts)

DD is 6 and I want to get her a desk, ideally one that will last her a few years. Not a computer/workstation type one as she won't be having a PC in her room. Ideally one with a cupboard/drawers or some sort of storage in one side. As her room's not massive it needs to be smaller than a full size/adult desk.

I've looked at all the websites I can think of. The only desk I like is here

http://www.thechildrensfurniturecompany.com/productinfo.php?productsid=110&osCsid=37bdf2c4a319 42ad8d1e05708b7649d0

But its £500!

www.thechildrensfurniturecompany.com/product_info.php?products_id=110&osCsid=37bdf2c4a31942ad8d1e057 08b7649d0

here even.

thanks

imtheirmum Tue 18-Sep-07 19:48:28

www.ilva.co.uk have a couple - not as nice as your link, but less than half the price!!

brimfull Tue 18-Sep-07 19:48:37

probably cheaper to get one made by a local joiner.But I have no experience of using one so could be talking bolleaux

Thats a good idea about a joiner - will have to sketch that expensive desk and get a quote. If not then that one from the ilva website would also be good. Thanks.

NotADragonOfSoup Tue 18-Sep-07 20:53:27

Ikea?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now