Talk

Advanced search

Are those lumilove nightlights any good? animal shaped things...

(10 Posts)
TheBlonde Mon 17-Sep-07 15:59:54

these

Do you have a lumilove? If so would you recommend?

Boovs Mon 17-Sep-07 16:39:41

Ive got something similar from Ikea - (for about half the price). They are great and give the room a nice glow. My DS loves them in his room at night.

TheBlonde Mon 17-Sep-07 16:54:46

Are yours cordless?

horsemadgal Mon 17-Sep-07 18:14:01

DS has the Ikea one too, a blue ghost one.
There is a cord/charger to charge up during the day, when you remove the cable it lasts for 6 hours.
They are £7.99.
HTH

TheBlonde Mon 17-Sep-07 18:19:57

Thanks

TheBlonde Mon 17-Sep-07 19:24:21

bump

bagpuss Mon 17-Sep-07 20:51:35

We have a lumilove, bought for ds2 as a birthday present by the gps. When we opened it on the day we discovered it was broken (the led and switch had come away from the animal and was rattling around inside). A quick call to the site we'd bought it from and they said that there were a whole batch exactly the same. We got a replacement which works fine but because of the problems with the original one we I am reluctant to let ds2 carry it around. It is nice though and ds2 likes to watch it change colour, but I think there may be better products out there that do similar things.

TheBlonde Mon 17-Sep-07 20:53:16

Thanks bagpuss, I might look at alternatives then

bodiddly Mon 17-Sep-07 20:56:34

we have the ikea blue ghost too .. and my ds loves it as he thinks that it is a little blue man who looks after him whilst he sleeps! they are really inexpensive too!

NappiesLaGore Thu 04-Oct-07 18:44:58

sorry to crash thread... but does anyone know if they glow for a bit, then fade out after a set time? coz thats what i want for the dc..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now