Talk

Advanced search

Which shops for clothing for slender toddler

(11 Posts)
kiskidee Sun 16-Sep-07 10:18:43

online or otherwise. not too pink and girly stuff.

FlossALump Sun 16-Sep-07 10:19:48

Gap clothes are always too tight for my fairly normal sized DS.

tizzwhizz Sun 16-Sep-07 10:38:26

Adams Kids I have found good for my Ds have the adjustable waists on a lot of stuff. They do online. They have recently closed their bigger stores but do still have smaller stores worth checking if there is one near you.

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Ceolas Sun 16-Sep-07 10:42:09

Gap, Next and Mothercare all do adjustable waists.

Tamdin Sun 16-Sep-07 10:44:09

agree gap on smaller side and petite bateau is a small brand too. ime boden is quite big so if you went the size down that could help ifyswim

walbert Sun 16-Sep-07 10:50:44

Tescos trousers tend to have the adjustable waistband in, and they're nicely priced too! Also, quite a bit of their girls stuff can be plain or more loud and funky rather than girly and frilly. Also, next's t-shirt multipacks tend to have 'tapered' or fitted waists, as do a lot of mini mode's stuff in boots. Don't knoww why though!

boo64 Sun 16-Sep-07 21:52:13

Watch out for M&S - their sizes are crazy and completely out of kilter with average kid sizes for each age in the red book (how sad am I to have checked that!)

i think their 12-18 mths is for 93 cm or something ridiculous.

TheThotPlickens Sun 16-Sep-07 21:53:10

i would say Adams, are slim,
George from ASda slim too.
lots shops now doing adjustable waists.

TheThotPlickens Sun 16-Sep-07 21:53:33

i always ofund M & S too big

kiskidee Sun 16-Sep-07 22:16:09

thanks for the help. will look back again when I am ready to go clothes shopping again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now