Talk

Advanced search

Advice please on Hauck Infinity or Quinny Buzz

(9 Posts)
MamaMaiasaura Sat 15-Sep-07 16:25:44

Dp asked if I could ask you wise mumsnetters if anyone has a Hauck Infinity as we are looking at getting one for pudding when he arrives. Looking at this one as has carry cot too hauck

We are also considering this one a quinny

I have looked up reviews on the Hauck as mostly positive but some have said that there lasted only 9 months!

Does anyone here have any experience of either please?

MamaMaiasaura Sat 15-Sep-07 16:26:19

oh and we would get carrycot with quinny too.

FirstAtForty Sat 15-Sep-07 16:36:46

If you do a search for both on this site you should come up with quite a lot of info (if you haven't done that already)

I know the Buzz in particular has been discussed quite a lot (often by me lol).

In brief my experience of the Buzz was mainly good, I really like the rear facing etc, but I found it too wide and bulky for shopping which is what I mainly used it for. (The Infinity is also quite wide, though I haven't used one). Good luck smile

Nbg Sat 15-Sep-07 16:37:42

Hello deary!

Well I have had a Quinny but it was a Freestyle XL and I now have the Hauck Infinity.

The Quinny was fab as we had the carry cot and used the car seat on it.
We had it for dd. I used the carry cot as her main sleeping means until she grew out of it and mainly the car seat on the chassis until she was about 6/7 months. Then I went on to the main pushchair.
I used it right up until she refused to use it, so about 2 and a half.

The Hauck I absolutely love to bits. I love that you can have it rear or forward facing, it looks the part grin and steers fab.

The one thing I will say is they are both quite heavy.
The Jane Tandem I'm looking at is 2KG lighter than the Hauck and I think the Quinny is the same as the Hauck.

Bewilderbeast Sat 15-Sep-07 17:20:40

Unless you have a huge car boot (ie an estate car) the buzz is a nightmare. It is great over rough ground though

bumperlicious Sat 15-Sep-07 17:32:04

DH and I have a Corsa and a Fiesta and we manage with the Quinny ok in the boot. It's is rather wide and heavy but less bulky than a lot of pushchairs. Pushes like a dream!

tortoisekinnockSHELL Sat 15-Sep-07 17:33:49

This thread title keeps making me think it is a Toy Story thread, with the words Buzz and Infinity in the same title!

No idea about the buggies I'm afraid!

MamaMaiasaura Sat 15-Sep-07 20:42:05

thanks for the tips

Nbg - did you have the Hauck as well? Reason i ask is some of the reviews online have said that the Huack only lasted a short time and was 'tinny' was not sure if that was not the norm and they were unlucky.

Bumberlicous - we have 2 corsa's 3 dr hatches and were worried about wether would fit in boot. Also have a 7 year old to scoot around (were thinking of getting a bigger car)

Bewilderbeast & firstatforty - i didnt realise the buzz was that wide.

MamaMaiasaura Sat 15-Sep-07 20:46:08

sorry nbg just seen u have the hauck - preg brain here x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: