Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

anyone bought Cinderella Aquadraw and is it any good?

(5 Posts)
wheelsonthebus Fri 14-Sep-07 15:53:28

for 3 yr old b-day present...just wondering

orangehead Sat 15-Sep-07 00:01:09

I brought the thomas ones for ds's for a long flight they really liked them. the added bonus they dried out so u keep reusing them, so on the flight once he did one we hid it whilst he did the other once the first dried out we gave it back to him making out it was a new one. grin they never clicked they were doing the same 2 over and over again for a few hrs

NoBiggy Sat 15-Sep-07 00:08:23

Is this the one where she dances over the track you draw?

We have the Thomas one, which is good fun, but I'd say the Thomas bit is the least interesting. It hunts around a bit pathetically for the track. It's quite heavy too if your child has a habit of lobbing toys.

I don't regret buying it, and it hasn't mattered that Thomas has been put out of reach quite often.

DD2 got an Aquadraw pet at the weekend, which has had glasses, eyepatches, beards etc put on.

wheelsonthebus Mon 17-Sep-07 17:09:14

good advice

HorribleHorace Mon 17-Sep-07 19:54:43

it's nice. I think dd would love one. she played with it at ELC the other day. Cinderella dances around wherever they draw to a tune which could get a little irritating after a while wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now