Talk

Advanced search

I would like to buy a good hand held electric whisk,

(8 Posts)
Overrun Wed 12-Sep-07 13:11:28

As any one got any recommendations?

Bewilderbeast Wed 12-Sep-07 13:13:06

the dualit one its absolutely fantastic, very poweful, has an excellent dough hook, normal beaters and a big whisk. I absolutely love mine and the cord retracts into the machine and it's easy clean too. Will look for a link if you like

Overrun Wed 12-Sep-07 13:13:52

I would be very interested in seeing the link, ta very much

Bewilderbeast Wed 12-Sep-07 13:35:55

www.lakeland.co.uk/product.aspx/!10505?src=gabrs&sq=dualit%20hand%20held%20mixer

Overrun Wed 12-Sep-07 13:40:39

that looks very good, in the interests of a survey it would be nice to have some other recommendations, but I do like the look of it grin

RubberDuck Wed 12-Sep-07 13:40:45

I have the Braun Multi Quick Professional which is a hand blender, chopper and whisk all in one thing which is great.

Overrun Wed 12-Sep-07 13:44:54

Thanks for that, I really just want a whisk and probably some kneading hooks for bread or mixing cakes. I have a blender and a food processor already you see smile

Overrun Wed 12-Sep-07 17:28:36

Well I think I am going to buy that Dualit one, it does sound really good. I will buy it tomorrow if nobody comes up with any other ones
I have had a good look online now and couldnt' really see anything else that looked as good

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now