Talk

Advanced search

Wooden pirate ships

(5 Posts)
MilaMae Sat 08-Sep-07 21:58:21

Do they play with them or are they a sit on a shelf gathering dust type of toy????

MilaMae Sun 09-Sep-07 16:04:08

hmm

Niecie Sun 09-Sep-07 16:13:01

Sometimes - take up too much space when they are on the floor though, so I don't want them to have it out too much, especially if they get the mat out too. And the other thing is that you end up buying more and more accessories because you can't have much of a game with the one or 2 people they come with.

MilaMae Sun 09-Sep-07 16:19:18

I can live with the space thing as long as they play with the things, would have one each as twins so was imagining battles.

Niecie Sun 09-Sep-07 16:39:41

Depends which one you were thinking of getting I suppose but the ELC one takes a little bit of setting up especially as we have the pirate island to go with it. Once you have set it up it tends to be out for a few days but then you can't move around the room freely. They play with it for a little while and then don't touch it for a month or 2. Goes in phases. If you have the storage then it is OK.

I suppose it is a mood thing. If they want to play pirates, great. If they want to play something else it isn't so versatile. Not like Lego where you can make something and play a different game every day.

The boys like it though so I can't throw it out yet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now