Talk

Advanced search

Britax Verve or similar

(1 Post)
triff Fri 07-Sep-07 20:20:50

Hi

New to this game but would appreciate some advice.

I am pregnant with no 2 (10 weeks to go) and already have a 3 year old boy. We recently had a trial fitting of a weekends worth of stuff for the 4 of us into the car and it didn't fit!!!!!! Getting another car is not an option so we are looking at making what we do need to carry for the litt'lun as small as possible.

We are getting a Nomad Travel Bed to replace the rather big heavy traditional travel cot that we had but next challenge is the pushchair. Both our other pushchairs are either too big or not suitable til 6 months.

We want a compact folding pushchair preferably suitable from birth (happy to get another car seat). I don't like the Quinny Zapp (no recline) but do like the look of the Britax Verve however as yet haven't managed to see it in the flesh! Others that have been suggested are the Mutsy Spider and the M&P Luna. I've also just seen the Bebecar Icon but again haven't seen these in the flesh.

Can anyone give any pro's and/or con's on these?

Apologies for going on for so long - hope some of you are still awake!

Thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: