Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Easy Living subscribers, have you had this months mag yet?

(16 Posts)
MrsSpoon Fri 07-Sep-07 16:39:58

Mine hasn't dropped through the letter box and I am beginning to think it has gone astray. Is it out yet?

JoshandJamie Fri 07-Sep-07 16:43:35

I'm not a subscriber but I bought the Oct issue in a shop today.

MrsSpoon Fri 07-Sep-07 16:53:07

Thanks JoshandJamie, looks like it has gone missing then.

JackieNo Fri 07-Sep-07 17:10:50

I haven't had mine yet either - nor my Voguesad. Must ring them.

MrsSpoon Fri 07-Sep-07 17:21:51

JackieNo, is the number to ring in the magazine? I never keep the bit of paper that comes wiht them with my subscriber number etc on it.

JackieNo Fri 07-Sep-07 17:25:40

Aha - yes it is: subscriptions number is 0870 837 8507 (mon-fri 8am-9pm, sat 8am - 4pm). Not sure if that's direct - when I had to ring for the same reason a couple of months ago, I ended up at some main switchboard, and they gave me another number to ring, but it might not have been the number I've just typed out.

MrsSpoon Fri 07-Sep-07 17:28:17

Fantastic, thanks JackieNo, going to give them a ring now.

JackieNo Fri 07-Sep-07 17:30:36

Just rang them myself - apparently there's a delay on this one, but if it hasn't arrived by the coming Wednesday, ring again. I should have had my copy of Vogue, so they're sending me another one.

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 07-Sep-07 17:30:38

I haven't head mine iehter. Have just rung them (thanks for number!) and having been put on hold (with some quality Carpenters muzac to boot) they say there's a 5 day delay and if it's not here by next Wed to call again.

OliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 07-Sep-07 17:30:57

Oops x-post Jackie!

JackieNo Fri 07-Sep-07 17:31:47

grin. Did the guy you spoke to sound rather weary and tell you he's had about 60 calls like this todaygrin?

DarrellRivers Fri 07-Sep-07 17:34:32

no sign of min yet either
I don't know whether I would ever subscribe again.
So many issues late.
Some half printed
Usually comes after is available in shops which is crap crap crap.
Will phone and have a whinge to the weary man
thanks

DarrellRivers Fri 07-Sep-07 17:34:58

mine even

MrsSpoon Fri 07-Sep-07 21:47:39

ROFL, when I tried to call I couldn't get through, must have been you lot blocking up the lines! grin

I got a woman who was very difficult to understand (extreme English accent) but the gist of it was it was late and would be here by Thurs/Fri at the very latest but if I wanted to buy it in the shops I could let them know and they would add an extra magazine to my subscription but TBH I felt firstly I couldn't trust them to get this right and secondly I can survive without Easy Living until next week.

DarrellRivers Fri 14-Sep-07 17:24:46

Just rung again and recorded message saying will not be available until 17th September shock
am minimally irritated

Caz10 Fri 14-Sep-07 20:54:20

Argh, mine didn't arrive so I thought my subscription must have run out as it was around this time last year I started it...so I bought it at shops....and of course it came in the post yesterday!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now