Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Hauck prams/buggies - how good are they as they seem very reasonably priced...

(7 Posts)
Holymoly321 Fri 07-Sep-07 14:05:52

Says it all really - need a new buggy that can go from birth for DC2 - looked on ebay and Hauck brand new ones seem pretty well priced. Just wondered about the quality really.

LIZS Fri 07-Sep-07 15:44:01

Popular in parts of Europe but tend to think Graco in terms of quality and build.

JARM Fri 07-Sep-07 15:46:16

zero padding to the seat unit

straps are horrible and dont adjust very well

otherwise great buggy! if i could have worked a way to re-harness it and put a sheepskin liner in, it would have been fab

shoobaloo Sun 09-Sep-07 18:12:30

Ooh - this is interesting - was thinking of getting one of these myself. Any other exps of them?

LilyLoo Sun 09-Sep-07 18:31:39

i just got one for my dd who is 2 and will use it for new baby. Agree not a very padded seat so nor good for new baby but is fine and i only paid £30 so good value. Included raincover and has 3 way recliner seat too. Good value imo

entropy Sun 09-Sep-07 20:34:57

I just bought one from kiddicare for 30 quid. (raincover included)

I wanted a quest (but its pushchair number 3 and I didn't want to pay quest money) It isn't comparable in terms of build quality. its very nylony and straps are hopeless to adjust. I can't make them small enough for dd (13 months, but in 6-9 month clothing) I had a fleece snuggle already and without it it would be very unpadded. but she seemed happy enough in it.....

I've only taken it round the block so far but it did ok. it is okish to push (although I keep kicking the wheels) I liked the soft handle grips. thats the best I can say about it really.

In its favour it didn't feel like a 30 quid pushchair, but it's definatly not a maclaren and I have promised myself the genuine article if this one falls apart before dd is finished with pushchairs (i suspect I will get one eventually )

FlightAttendant Mon 10-Sep-07 06:47:39

Do you mean the Infinity?

My friend has one and it is terrific.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now